Monday, August 31, 2009

52 degrees and gorgeous!

I don't know what is going on with our weather, but I am certainly not complaining. This morning it is 52 degrees, and it is already after 10am! I hope that this continues through our move (to help keep everyone cool while lifting, etc.,) and after so we can enjoy breakfast outside on our new covered deck!

Speaking of the new house, Kevin and I drove by yesterday to look at it. We didn't ask for a key this time, but we were able to see that it is FINISHED! The yard is finally graded (we will be planting grass seed as soon as we get possession of it), the appliances are in (except for the fridge, which they do the day of closing for some reason), and the house has been cleaned! There are no longer stickers on the windows. We have our final walk through with the builder on Thursday, and we simply CAN NOT wait! The thing we can wait on: packing. UGH! We are finally working on it, but having to do this so soon after getting into our apartment (just over three months) just feels too soon! However, the excitement that we are moving into our very own HOUSE makes it worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment