Monday, February 15, 2010

Debbie Reynolds, on Hollywood

I've recently found a way to help people remember my name since we are meeting lots of new people between work and church. Although I strictly adhere to Deb (unless it's a formal or legal occasion, in which I then go by Deborah), I do find it kind of cute that there is a well-known actress (at least for most older people) named Debbie Reynolds. She's a sweetheart to boot. So, I've gotten into the habit of giving people a tip on how to remember it.

I'm Deb Reynolds, and I live on Hollywood. Think of Debbie Reynolds who lives in Hollywood.

Although I'm not much into themes, I did find this cute framed photograph, and I had to have it! Don't worry, I'm not going to start collecting Hollywood items (and I don't want to either). I thought this added a little something to our hallway, though! Oh, and I promise it's hanging straight. Our hallway light has a really neat texture, but it made the photograph look uneven.

No comments:

Post a Comment