Yesterday was my first day back on Weight Watchers. It went pretty well overall. My biggest challenge this week will definitely be overcoming my schedule with eating. Right now, my work schedule is M, T, U from 4:15-9:15pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. A couple of times a month I work Sundays from 12:45-5:15pm. See a problem? Yep, there is a very clear overlap with eating times and working. I get one 15 minute break during my shift. So, before now I have been eating a normal lunch, a pretty big snack before work, eating a snack at break, and eating dinner when I get home with Kevin. There really isn't enough time to eat dinner at work, so I'm revamping how I do things. First off, my snack choices are changing to healthier ones, and second, I think I may divide my lunch into two smaller portions to try to help with not overindulging on calories but being able to stay full.
Any suggestions? Snack ideas? Another big issue is that I have Celiac disease, so I am unable to eat anything with gluten. Yeah, that's a fun little issue to work around. Most of the 100 calorie pack type items don't work.
good for you!!! it's hard but I'm sure it will be so worth it in the end!
ReplyDelete