Just a quick note to tell everyone I'm not feeling very well. Kevin is STILL sick, but he is somewhat functional and is able to work. He did have a run-in with an allergic reaction to some antibiotics he had been taking, but he seems to be recovering pretty well from that. I went to work on Saturday with barely a voice and made myself and others around me miserable. Sunday, I went to the immediate care clinic, and I tested positive for strep and my doc thinks I have bronchitis, also. Hopefully I didn't get anyone else sick at work. :( I am required to take today off since I'm still contagious, but I can go back to work on Tuesday. I will probably need to go Tuesday even if I feel lousy since I won't be contagious. I am still in the new-hire category (and will be until the end of July), so any time I miss at work I have to make the time up before the end of a pay period (which is this Friday).
Thankfully, my parents are coming down to Wichita to help me with Benton and to take care of me since Kevin's at work. I tell myself it's mainly so Benton doesn't drive me nuts while I'm home and can't walk him or stand outside with him, but there is a part of me that will definitely be glad to have family when I feel so yucky. I guess it just conjures up old memories of my mom making soup and giving me popsicles when I was younger.
No comments:
Post a Comment