Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Big News!

I'm happy to announce that on November 8th I will start as Tabor College Wichita's (fondly referred by everyone there as TCW) Academic Support Coordinator!

I think it is still sinking in that I have finally found a position that matches my education and interests. This past year and a half really taught me a lot about being patient (admittedly something I have not always been), and in many ways it has given me a chance to grow outside of my professional experiences. That being said, I'm ready for this!

Needless to say, Kevin is very happy for me! After the first interview with Tabor went so well, we celebrated with a night out going to On the Border and a movie. Last night I worked at the library, so I didn't get home until 9:30pm (like typical Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays - not going to miss those hours!), and I came home to a DELICIOUS flourless torte he had made! We also watched a movie he had rented (SATC2 - which I was also very excited to see).

No comments:

Post a Comment