Kevin and I are celebrating our five year (dating) anniversary November 25 - December 2 at Couples Sans Souci Resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica!
 |
| Photo Credits: Couples Sans Souci Web site |
 |
| I can almost smell the SPF 45 (that will be reapplied hourly!) |
| |
| The Oceanfront Suite - the room where we are staying |
|
|
 |
| Our resort is placed among the beach cliffs |
This vacation was a long time coming - we first were going to go on a tropical vacation for our one year anniversary, but I had not been at the library long enough for vacation time. :( We made the best of it by going to St. Louis for a week where Kevin had a conference. We then thought we would go for our second anniversary, but we decided November made more sense (graduation time for me is insane at my job). So, the reason we are going in November/December isn't because of our dating anniversary (as Kevin would like to point out), but I love an excuse to celebrate any anniversary!
I CAN NOT WAIT!
So fun!!! Enjoy your trip. I'm sure it will be very relaxing and lovely when the weather here is cold!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I hope you guys have a fun and romantic time!
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! You're going to have a wonderful, relaxing time come November/December!
ReplyDeleteLove it! It looks beautiful! Hold out -- it'll come eventually!
ReplyDelete