Our entry table (the basket has Benton's accessories in it for walking, treats, etc.)
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Patience is a virtue
I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of our almost-finished house (we are waiting to paint until after the first of the year and Kevin has been busy at work so I haven't been pushy about him hanging up all of our wall items). As I go through the last of the boxes (down to single digits!), I will post the finished rooms. Enjoy! You should definitely check back often as you never know when the next picture might be up!
Our entry table (the basket has Benton's accessories in it for walking, treats, etc.)
The newly stained deck and grill - we put the patio table and chairs in the garage when we stained the deck and haven't put them back out yet. The grill is apparently a higher priority :) The deck color is called amberwood, and I like the honey color.
Our entry table (the basket has Benton's accessories in it for walking, treats, etc.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment