I recently saw a blog that I subscribe to do a list like this, and I thought it would be fun to share the changes in Kevin's and my life since we've been married.
You know you are married when...
1. those long, deep conversations you used to have about politics, religion, and news topics now center around how much life insurance and/or disability insurance you should carry.
2. an evening of fun is centered around not having to water the lawn!
3. budget meetings went from flower arrangements and honeymoon discussions to groceries and Benton's dog food.
4. your husband groans on the inside when you are asked when you are planning on having kids, and you both have developed a standard response.
5. you research discipline ideas on the dog, and one of you (ok, me) base your ideas on child psychology for "practice".
6. your upcoming social events include a baby shower, housewarming party, and dinner party, and you are really excited for all of it!
7. you have developed three phases of home projects.
8. you are already looking for outfits for the office's formal Christmas party.
9. you wake up at 5:15 in the morning to work out together (and secretly go to bed with a few excuses just in case it seems too early).
10. you carefully select shirts that don't give your tummy special attention so people don't start to wonder (hopefully the Y will help with this!).
Although some of this may seem like our lives have become a little boring, Kevin and I are both having the time of our lives together. I can't wait for us to continue to grow and have our own little "couple-isms"!
that is too funny!
ReplyDeletethat's great. so when can we expect #4? ha!
ReplyDelete