Thursday, November 5, 2009

Little Touches

I'm having fun finding the perfect places for some of our decorative items. Here are some examples:

Kevin's dresser (ok, to be honest, he's not super thrilled to have a crystal bowl and large flower arrangement on his dresser, but once I figure out where to put the hurricane on my dresser, it will be shifted over there) - the picture frame will have a wedding picture in it once we order them. The vase and arrangement were from my Council Grove bridal shower. Amanda (Young) McDiffett's mom, Betty, put it all together.

Our coffee table. I love this pottery bowl from a local artist Claire (Hemmendinger) Lindh's parents gave us. I've moved it several times, but I'm really liking it here. I'll add little ornaments to it for Christmas, and I'm sure I'll find some other seasonal items for it as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment