Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving marathon...and no, I don't mean running :)

I'm almost done cooking. Our packing has started. The kitchen is almost put back together. Yes, it's the holidays. :)

We leave right after Kevin gets off work today for Overland Park, where we will eat lunch on Thanksgiving day. We will then head to Council Grove for dinner and stay with my family until Friday morning. I've certainly heard more intense schedules from fellow married friends, but the driving I think is the most intense part for us. I hope that Macy's will still have some of their cheap Black Friday items when we get back on Friday afternoon. Benton's doggy bed just might come from there (it's on sale from $50 to $17!!). Kevin is pretty busy at work, so he will probably go in for a few hours on Friday or Saturday. Maybe I'll start working on his Christmas present while he's gone. :)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment