I'm packing up to head South! Tedford (Buchanan now, but I just can't quite make the switch mentally), Dana and I are heading out tomorrow for a girls' weekend in Texas! We're visiting a fellow grad gal, Mandy, who lives in Fort Worth with her gorgeous daughter and nice husband. I'm so excited! Kevin and I visited a UMCM friend who lives in Dallas exactly two years ago (also on MLK weekend), and we had so much fun. Here are some pictures to reminisce about that trip.
We went swing dancing in Dallas one evening. We had a blast!

Is Kevin a real cowboy at heart? Hmmm....

Do I pull off this look? I'm uncertain...

Oh, and what is Kevin doing this weekend while I'm away? I think he's pretty excited, too. He's Netflixed movies that he knows I don't like, plans to eat pizza and all things gluten, and have an all-around guys' weekend with Benton.
I know I'm going to miss them, but I just hope I don't miss my boys too much...
Have fun Deb! Tell Mandy "hello" for me! :)
ReplyDeletehave fun!
ReplyDelete