Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grad Girls Weekend 2010

We just got back yesterday afternoon from an amazing weekend of talking, chatting, catching up, shopping, eating, playing with Ellie, and conversing! Oh, how I've missed these girls! More pictures to come, but here is a photo we had taken at Billy Bob's.
We had an absolute amazing time! Ellie is just precious, and I seriously wonder if all of our future children will be able to measure up to Ellie's great easy-going attitude! (picture courtesy of the Gramkow Family)We also went wine tasting at the stockyards and had fun trying on Western wear. It was sad to go home, but I missed my little one and hubby like crazy, too!

We have decided to make this get-together an annual event, and plans are already in the works for GGW 2011 in Wichita, KS!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a fun weekend! It's a wonderful thing to spend time with friends after you're married...really cherish those times! I've definitely missed that!

    ReplyDelete